Event Flower Decoration Naples

 

My name is Mirela, and I decided to move from Germany to the Naples FL region after working as a floral artist, master florist, and event designer since 2001. For many years after obtaining my degree as an Event Manager and Event Designer from the University of Darmstadt, I developed and operated one of Germany's biggest Eventdesign Naples, Event Decoration, and Floral Design businesses. I fell in love with the people and weather of Naples, Florida after many trips to Florida, so I decided to start a new journey here in the beautiful state of Florida.

In the design and execution of unique and imaginative floral ideas, I consider myself as a competent and dependable collaborator. Naples Picasso Flowers provides floral-decoration for any event, and I provide any Event Flower Decoration Naples FL.

My Philosophy

My Philosophy: “In design, there is skill; in execution, there is art...” Marie von Ebner-formal Eschenbach's name is Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach. Nothing is out of the question... Through my expertise, adaptability, and intuition, I have set the aim of making your special occasion a memorable experience. My unique floral ideas and new floral concepts should assist to make your celebration a memorable occasion that you will remember for a long time. Your event should exude a bit of glitz if it is custom-designed to your specifications and of excellent quality. It makes no difference to me whether it is a modest private party, a wedding, flower delivery Naples FL, or a business event. I provide a one-of-a-kind Naples Floral Design.



I Put a Premium on Harmony and Beauty

When it comes to flower decorating, I put a premium on harmony and beauty. I want my consumers to be happy. I respond to your particular needs in a flexible and professional manner, and I carry them out within the parameters of your budget. The imagination has no bounds. As a Florist in Naples, each new decorating job is a fresh challenge that I eagerly embrace. The vision of a fairy tale wedding, a Caribbean summer evening for a special anniversary, or an anniversary evening may be realized with commitment and elegance, thanks to my passion for Flowers Naples FL, the decoration and a creative design. I provide you with dreamy and one-of-a-kind flower arrangements.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Tips to keep in mind on Choosing Your Wedding Event Flower Shop

Leading Things You Should Know Before You Get a Wedding Florist